Valuation of commercial and residential property in North London by RICS Registered Valuers
Gilmartin Ley's professional practice includes three RICS Registered Valuers with a combined 88 years of post-qualification experience: Michael Gilmartin FRICS (qualified 1972), Joe Salmon MRICS (qualified 1991) and James Gilmartin MRICS (qualified 2000). The valuation department provides valuation advice on all aspects of residential and commercial property for private individuals, banks and building societies, companies, pension funds and charities.
The advice we provide is based on extensive experience and an in-depth knowledge of market conditions and trends. Our knowledge is informed by the market exposure of, and transactions carried out by, our Agency and Investment & Development departments.
Where loan security valuations are for development funding purposes, or require construction monitoring, we employ a consultant to supply the quantity surveying advice.
We provide valuation advice on a variety of properties from a single London apartment to a portfolio of industrial buildings in the Home Counties.
Our professional indemnity insurance cover is presently £2 million on an each and every claim basis.
We provide capital and rental valuations for a variety of purposes, including:
- Pre-acquisition advice
- Loan security and development funding, both for banks and private equity funders
- Inheritance Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings
- Litigation including matrimonial disputes
- Expert witness reports in accordance with CPR Part 35 requirements
- Company accounts
- Internal company purposes
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Market Valuations in accordance with the RICS Red Book (RICS Valuation - Global Standards 2017)
- Cases of encroachment by an adjoining owner
Joe Salmon, Director - Valuation & Professional
tel.: 020 8920 9941 email@example.com
James Gilmartin, Managing Director
tel.: 020 8920 9944 firstname.lastname@example.org