- Appealing a Council Tax Band in Barnet
When the previous owner of a house has carried out improvements e.g. an extension or loft conversion the Council Tax payable is only re-assessed after the property has been sold.
- J Browne Construction Company industrial / distribution site sale
Gilmartin Ley acted for J Browne Construction Company in the sale of a 1.23 acre site in Enfield Middlesex
- Vantage Point 17 flats Barnet
Gilmartin Ley provided strategic advice to the receivers in order to develop an exit strategy for a part completed development - generating a profit
- Which? office search and acquisition
office acquisition for Which? Mortgage Advisers in M4 Corridor
- Lancaster Road Barnet industrial unit sale
Gilmartin Ley advised long-standing pension fund client on the disposal of the freehold interest in this industrial unit.
- Precision Engineering Plastics industrial acquisition
Gilmartin Ley acquired the freehold of 1063 Mollison Avenue in Enfield on behalf of PEP
- 141 High Street Southgate N14
Gilmartin Ley advised Coffey Construction Ltd on the sale of this investment / development opportunity
- 62-64 Highgate High Street N6
Gilmartin Ley advised Doonfiny Limited on the disposal of this highly attractive mixed use investment in prime North London
- Barnet school site sold for residential development
Gilmartin Ley advised the Trustees of a Registered Charity in the sale of this site to a housing association
- 70,000 sq ft industrial acquisition in N11
Gilmartin Ley advised a consortium of private investors in this acquisition.
- 1050 Mollison Avenue - warehouse acquisition on 2.18 acre site
Gilmartin Ley acted for a private property company in the acquisition of this prominent warehouse in Brimsdown EN3
- Chase Side N14 Joint Venture retail / residential redevelopment and letting
Gilmartin Ley advised one of the Joint Venture partners, and subsequently the Joint Venture Partnership in this significant redevelopment in Southgate London N14