Our Corporate Property clients typically call us with instructions such as:
- we need to find a site to build a new factory because we are expanding - can you help us find a suitable site and negotiate the acquisition?
- we have located a property that we think might be suitable to build a new place of worship but we need some advice on how much we should pay for the property and whether developing the site as a place of worship stacks up
- we are merging with another company and need to dispose of our existing premises
- we have some surplus office space at our building in Islington which we'd like to dispose of - we would consider renting the space out or selling the building. Can you help?
- our existing headquarters are no longer fit for purpose - can you come in for a meeting so we can identify what we should be looking for instead and whether now is a good time to sell the existing building?
- can you provide a valuation report for our accounts?
- our school's lease expires later this year and we want to renew it - can you advise on what sort of rent we should be paying and negotiate with the landlord?
- we have a rent review and the landlord wants a 30% increase on the passing rent - we are not sure whether an increase is due - can you advise and negotiate on our behalf?
If your situation is similar to any the above then we will be able to help. If you are not sure please call us on 020 8882 0111 to find out.
To find out more about our capabilities in a particular specialism please click on the links below: