Unit 4, 30 Aden Road,
ENFIELD EN3 7SY
Guide price £1,475,000 subject to contract
- Freehold with vacant possession
- Gross Internal Area: 758.84 sq.m (8,168sq.ft)
- Eaves height: 6.55m
- High quality air-conditioned office accommodation
- Secure forecourt yard 147.5 sq.m (1,588 sq.ft)
- Situated in the heart of Brimsdown, North London's prime industrial / business location
- Excellent communications via road and rail
- Less than 0.5 miles from both Brimsdown and Ponders End Rail Stations
- Approximately 2.5 miles from both the North Circular Road (A406) and the M25
Download more information about this property
Please sign-in or register to download the following additional information.
The property comprises a mid-terrace brick built industrial building with secure forecourt yard. The property has historically been operating as a metalworks and fabrication business.
The ground floor comprises predominantly open plan warehousing / workshop space, with an eaves height of 6.55m. Loading access is via a single electronically operated loading door (3.4m wide x 4m high) in the front elevation. The ground floor also benefits separate WCs and a staff room / kitchen.
The first floor and mezzanine level comprises a of a number of high quality offices, kitchen, WCs and further production & ancillary storage space.
Externally, the forecourt yard is secured with palisade fencing and provides loading access & parking. There is unrestricted roadside parking on Aden Road.
By prior appointment with Gilmartin Ley, telephone 020 8882 0111.
||556.78 sq.m. / 5993 sq.ft.
||158.71 sq.m. / 1708 sq.ft.
|First Floor Mezzanine
||43.35 sq.m. / 466 sq.ft.
|Gross internal area
||758.84 sq.m. /8168 sq.ft.
Terms: Freehold for sale with vacant possession
Local authority: London Borough of Enfield