30-31 Mark Road,
HEMEL HEMPSTEAD HP2 7BW
Net internal area:
350.71 sq. m. /3775 sq.ft. to 703.00 sq.m. 7567 sq.ft.
£115,000 per annum (approx. £9,583 monthly) subject to contract
- Self contained office with a Net Internal Area of 703 sq.m (7,567 sq.ft)
- Suitable for a number of alternative uses eg. D1 Medical Centre STPP
- Potential to split the building into two semi-detached offices of circa 350 sq.m (3,775 sq.ft)
- Private parking for circa 22 cars
- Excellent road and public transport communications
- Junction 8 M1 Motorway 1.83 kilometres (1.14 miles)
- Junction 21 M25 Motorway 6.38 kilometres (3.96 miles)
- Hemel Hempstead Railway Station approximately 4.0 kilometres (2.5 miles) distant
Download more information about this property
Please sign-in or register to download the following additional information.
The property comprises an attractive three storey self-contained office building, which was constructed in 1999/2000 to a good specification. The property has recently been redecorated and had new carpeting fitted throughout.
The building has been constructed to enable it to be occupied in two self contained sections split vertically north/south but it has been occupied historically by a single tenant, with the north and south sides of the building made to intercommunicate on the upper floor levels. There is forecourt parking and further parking to the rear by way of a tunnel access under the first floor accommodation.
By prior appointment with Joint Sole Agents: Brasier Freeth, telephone 01442 263 033 or Gilmartin Ley, telephone 020 8882 0111.
|Ground Floor North Section
||92.25 sq.m. / 992 sq.ft.
|First Floor North Section
||144.00 sq.m. / 1550 sq.ft.
|Second Floor North Section
||114.46 sq.m. / 1232 sq.ft.
|Ground Floor South Section
||91.51 sq.m. / 985 sq.ft.
|First Floor South Section
||142.23 sq.m. / 1530 sq.ft.
|Second Floor South Section
||118.45 sq.m. / 1274 sq.ft.
|Net internal area
||350.71 sq. m. 3775 sq.ft. to 703.00 sq.m. /7567 sq.ft.
Terms: A new fully repairing and insuring lease is available on terms to be agreed.
It is the Landlord's strong preference to grant a lease on the whole of the property but consideration may be given to proposals for lettings of the north and/or the south wings of the building separately.
£115,000 per annum
£163.58 per sq.m. / £15.20 per sq.ft.
Estimated Rates Payable: £38,207 per annum
Local authority: Dacorum Borough Council