30-31 Mark Road,
HEMEL HEMPSTEAD HP2 7BW
Net internal area:
350.71 sq. m. /3775 sq.ft. to 703.00 sq.m. 7567 sq.ft.
Guide Price £1,500,000 subject to contract
- Freehold with vacant possession or new lease available
- Site Area: 0.25 Acres
- Self contained office with a Net Internal Area of 703 sq.m (7,567 sq.ft)
- Suitable for a number of alternative uses eg. Residential, Medical Centre or comprehensive redevelopment STPP
- Potential to split the building into two semi-detached offices of circa 350 sq.m (3,775 sq.ft) NIA
- Private parking for circa 22 cars
- Hemel Hempstead town centre approximately 2.78 kilometres (1.73 miles)
- Excellent road and public transport communications
- Junction 8 M1 Motorway 1.83 kilometres (1.14 miles)
- Junction 21 M25 Motorway 6.38 kilometres (3.96 miles)
- Hemel Hempstead Railway Station approximately 4.0 kilometres (2.5 miles)
Download more information about this property
Please sign-in or register to download the following additional information.
The property comprises an attractive three storey self-contained office building, which was constructed in 1999/2000 to a good specification. The property has recently been redecorated and had new carpeting fitted throughout.
The building has been constructed to enable it to be occupied in two self contained sections split vertically north/south but it has been occupied historically by a single tenant, with the north and south sides of the building made to intercommunicate on the upper floor levels. There is forecourt parking and further parking to the rear by way of a tunnel access under the first floor accommodation.
The property may be suitable for a variety of alternative planning uses including residential, medical, education and others. There could also be scope for more comprehensive re-development of the site, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
By prior appointment with Joint Sole Agents: Brasier Freeth, telephone 01442 263 033 or Gilmartin Ley, telephone 020 8882 0111.
|Ground Floor North Section
||92.25 sq.m. / 992 sq.ft.
|First Floor North Section
||144.00 sq.m. / 1550 sq.ft.
|Second Floor North Section
||114.46 sq.m. / 1232 sq.ft.
|Ground Floor South Section
||91.51 sq.m. / 985 sq.ft.
|First Floor South Section
||142.23 sq.m. / 1530 sq.ft.
|Second Floor South Section
||118.45 sq.m. / 1274 sq.ft.
|Net internal area
||350.71 sq. m. 3775 sq.ft. to 703.00 sq.m. /7567 sq.ft.
Terms: Freehold for sale with vacant possession or a new fully repairing and insuring lease is available on terms to be agreed. There is strong preference to transact on the whole but consideration may be given to proposals for sales/lettings of the north or the south wings of the building separately.
£115,000 per annum
£163.58 per sq.m. / £15.20 per sq.ft.
Estimated Rates Payable: £38,207 per annum
Local authority: Dacorum Borough Council