Units B and C 17 Queensway,
ENFIELD EN3 4SA
£60,000 per annum (approx. £5,000 monthly) subject to contract
- New lease available
- Fully fitted for food production & storage
- Freezer i: 9.01m x 3.33m. Freezer ii: 6.33m x 4.04m. Chiller: 4.23m x 2.41m
- 6 demised car parking spaces + 2 occasional spaces in bay blocking loading doors
- 2 electrically operated loading doors (2.89m wide x 2.94m high)
- Floor to ceiling heights between 2.95m to 3.48m
- Security alarm
- Local occupiers include Tesco, Post Office and Barclays
- Excellent connections via road and rail
- Southbury Rail Station (London Overground) only 300m
- M25 and A406 North Circular Road within 2.5 miles
- Great Cambridge Road (A10) and Mollison Avenue (A1055) within 0.76 miles
Download more information about this property
Please sign-in or register to download the following additional information.
The property comprises two intercommunicating ground floor warehouse units, fitted out for food processing and storage. The unit benefits from two industrial freezers and one industrial chiller, with various preparation and storage areas, office, staffroom, WCs, kitchen, staff breakout area and washroom.
The property has two electronically operated loading doors, with forecourt loading to both bays (which could be used for additional car parking for two cars while the loading doors are not in use), and six demised parking spaces, split between the building forecourt and the undercroft estate car park. The demised car parking spaces are identified with the letter B on the car parking plan (available to download from our website).
By prior appointment with Gilmartin Ley, telephone 020 8882 0111.
|Ground Floor Warehouse
||385.73 sq.m. / 4151 sq.ft.
|Gross internal area
||385.72 sq.m. /4151 sq.ft.
Terms: A new fully repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
The property is elected for VAT.
£60,000 per annum
£155.55 per sq.m. /14.45 per sq.ft.
There is a service charge relating to the upkeep of the estate, communal areas, landscaping, drainage, road maintenance, utilities, public liability insurance etc. Details are available to download.
Local authority: London Borough of Enfield