The Water Tower,
Powdermill Lane, Gunpowder Mill,
WALTHAM ABBEY EN9 1BN
Net internal area:
337.80 sq.m. 3636 sq.ft.
£90,000 per annum (approx. £7,500 monthly) subject to contract
- Stunning grade A office to let in impressive, tranquil and unique surroundings
- Large terrace overlooking the unique landscape
- 12 dedicated car parking spaces
- Good mixture of open plan and private office space
- Exceptional natural light
- Raised floors, Cat II lighting throughout, air conditioning and passenger lift
- Male & female WCs and a high specification contemporary kitchen
- Good road and rail connections
- Only 1.43 kilometres (0.89 miles) to Waltham Cross Railway Station
- Only 2.95 kilometres (1.83 miles) to Junction 25 of the M25 Motorway
Download more information about this property
Please sign-in or register to download the following additional information.
The Water Tower forms part of the stunning 'Gunpowder Mill' development, which sits between the Old River Lea and the Royal Gunpowder Mills site. The Water Tower is one of three unique self contained buildings benefitting from an exceptional standard of build & refurbishment quality, stunning surroundings and convenient location.
The property comprises the entire second floor of Grade A office space within the 3 storey Water Tower building. The space is configured predominantly as open plan offices, benefitting from a separate entrance lobby, private office rooms, board room, kitchen, separate WCs, server room and storage cupboard. An external L-shaped terrace runs along 2 elevations of the building providing exceptional views over the beautiful natural surroundings. There are 12 allocated car spaces and we understand that further car parking spaces may be available within the neighbouring complex on an ad-hoc, daily charge.
The environment in which the Water Tower is set must be experienced to be truly appreciated. Considering the benefits the location has to offer, it is difficult to believe how tranquil the setting is. The Water Tower overlooks water meadows and the Old River Lea, with nothing but open fields visible beyond. It is not uncommon to see wild deer wandering around the grounds through the glass curtain wall of the property.
By prior appointment with Gilmartin Ley, telephone 020 8882 0111.
||337.80 sq.m. / 3636 sq.ft.
|Net internal area
||337.80 sq.m. /3636 sq.ft.
Terms: Available on assignment of the existing lease due to expire on the 31st August 2025, or potentially on a new lease on terms to be negotiated and for a term to be agreed.
£90,000 per annum
£266.43 per sq.m. / £24.75 per sq.ft.
To be confirmed.
Local authority: Epping Forest District Council