The Chumleigh Lodge Hotel, 226-228 Nether Street,
LONDON N3 1HU
Offers in excess of £2,500,000 subject to contract
- Freehold for sale with vacant possession
- Highly desirable and affluent north London location
- Gross internal area: 806.65 sq.m (8,682 sq.ft)
- Site area: 0.2 Acres
- Significant development potential
- Excellent transport links
- Finchley Central London Underground Station (Northern Line) only 530 metres (0.31 miles) distant
- West Finchley London Underground Station (Northern Line) 600 metres (0.37 miles) distant
- Easy access to green open spaces and leisure facilities
- Finchley Golf Club only 700 metres
- Finchley Lawn Tennis Club only 500 metres
- Victoria Park only 530 metres
Download more information about this property
Please sign-in or register to download the following additional information.
The property comprises a pair of semi-detached Edwardian houses, originally built circa 1903, which have subsequently been made to intercommunicate and converted for use as a hotel.
The property occupies a site of 0.2 acres. The building is arranged over lower ground, ground, first & second floors and has a gross internal area of approximately 806.65 square metres (8,682 square feet).
Parts of the lower ground floor are in the process of being refurbished.
Apart from the development potential that could be realised by exploring possible reconfiguration of the existing space and alternative uses, there may be potential for complete redevelopment of the site, subject to the necessary planning consents.
By prior appointment with Gilmartin Ley, telephone 020 8882 0111.
||145.40 sq.m. / 1565 sq.ft.
||184.65 sq.m. / 1987 sq.ft.
||244.88 sq.m. / 2635 sq.ft.
|Lower Ground Floor
||231.71 sq.m. / 2494 sq.ft.
|Gross internal area
||806.65 sq.m. /8682 sq.ft.
Terms: Freehold for sale with vacant possession on completion
Local authority: London Borough of Barnet