28 High Street,
BUSHEY WD23 3HJ
Guide Price £1,000,000 subject to contract
- Imposing freehold building for sale with development potential
- Affluent Hertfordshire suburb
- Site area: 404.96 sq.m (0.1 acres)
- Gross internal area: 358.33 sq.m (3,857 sq.ft)
- Vacant possession of basement, ground and majority of first floor
- Part income producing: 2 bedroom flat let on an AST generating £950 pcm / £11,400 pa
- Excellent transport communications
- Bushey London Overground and Rail Station: 1.22 kilometres (0.76 miles)
- Travel time to London Euston Station circa 19 minutes
Download more information about this property
Please sign-in or register to download the following additional information.
The property comprises an imposing building, which was originally built around 1905 and has a gross internal area of approximately 358.33 square metres (3,857 square feet) and is arranged over basement, ground, first & second floors.
The basement, ground and majority first floor were previously occupied by a bank and are vacant.
The remainder of the first floor and the entire second floor consists of a large 2 bedroom flat, which is let on a single AST generating £950 per calendar month / £11,400 per annum.
The property has development potential for conversion into residential use but we feel that the property would be ideally suited for use as a nursery school, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
By prior appointment with Gilmartin Ley, telephone 020 8882 0111.
||10.38 sq.m. / 111 sq.ft.
|Ground Floor Commercial
||161.68 sq.m. / 1740 sq.ft.
|First Floor Commercial
||123.98 sq.m. / 1334 sq.ft.
|First Floor Residential
||18.88 sq.m. / 203 sq.ft.
|Second Floor Residential
||43.41 sq.m. / 467 sq.ft.
|Gross internal area
||358.33 sq.m. /3857 sq.ft.
Terms: Freehold For Sale with vacant possession of the ground, basement and part first floors, with part first and second floors let on a single AST generating a passing rent equating to £11,400 per annum
Local authority: Hertsmere Borough Council